Tuesday 16 September 2014

Amy

Meet the colorful treasure of, Amy

Passion?
"I love music, writing, art, reading and all sorts! I also love nature and playing net ball"

Dream?
"I want to be able to write, sing, and relax surrounded by my friends and family."

Hobbies?
"Singing, drawing, writing, netball, and being crazy with all my friends!"

Check out some Amy's writing on her blog: amychayil.wordpress.com


Amy's favorite quote:
"It is the unknown that we fear when we look upon death and darkness...nothing more." - Albus Dumbledore \ J.K. Rowling


Amy's favorite song: Kelly Clarkson - Catch My Breath (if you can't see the video reload page)
"Also enjoying The Script at the moment though" - Amy



Shooting with this angel was divine! Thank you Amy, had so much fun chatting about beautiful places of the world, boys, books and the curiosity of life, you are just the sweetest xx

If you would like to be on the blog simply message me on Your Capture's facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Your-Capture/1466867536877988

Here is an updated video of me explaining what Your Capture is about in detail:
(if it doesn't show just reload page or get off your phone and onto a laptop haha)


No comments:

Post a Comment