Monday 8 September 2014

Cayleigh

Meet the graceful beauty, Cayleigh

Passion?
"To give people the love that they think they don't deserve. I'm also completely and utterly obsessed music, so you could also say it's a big passion of mine."
Dream?
"To reach my fullest potential- as in knowing myself- through the strength of mind, body and soul.
Hobbies?
"Acting and singing"



One of Cayleigh's favorite songs:

"Let it go" a saying that I live by daily and will live by it for the rest of my life..
 Another one of Cayleigh's favorite songs:
 "Maybe it's good to put things in perspective but sometimes I think that the only perspective is to really be there"- perks of being a wallflower


Shooting with this sweetheart was wonderful! Thank you Cayleigh, you're an absolute natural.

\\ If your keen to be on the blog simply just message me on Your Capture's Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Your-Capture/1466867536877988

No comments:

Post a Comment